Chicken Fajita Soup
- 1 lb chicken breast cooked and shredded
- 1 14 oz can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 14 oz can tomato sauce no added sugar or oil
- 1 cup zucchini diced
- 1 cup green bell pepper diced
- 1 cup red bell pepper diced
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp taco seasoning see link in recipe notes
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Greek yogurt for garnish
- fresh cilantro for garnish
- In a large pot, add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Over high heat, bring to a boil and reduce to low heat.
- Let simmer 30-60 minutes.
- Garnish with a dollop of Greek yogurt and fresh cilantro.
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker and cook on high for 4-6 hours.
- Add all ingredients to Instant Pot, close lid and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.