- 8 oz chicken breast diced
- 1/2 medium onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 2 cups tomatoes diced
- 4 Tbsp tomato paste
- 2 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- pinch cayenne
- Brown the chicken with onion, garlic, lemon juice and Bragg Liquid Aminos in a small saucepan.
- Deglaze the pan with the chicken broth.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar and spices and simmer on low heat for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve hot.
1 serving = 4 oz protein, 1 cup vegetable