Cheesy Cauliflower Patties
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/2 cup cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- 32 Nut Thins, finely crushed or rice crackers
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper optional
- Greek yogurt, for serving
- green onion, sliced for garnish
- olive oil cooking spray
- Steam cauliflower until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Mash the cauliflower while still warm. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Take cauliflower mixture in 1/4 cups and form into patties (about 3 inches in diameter).
- Spritz a large skillet or griddle with cooking spray and add cauliflower patties. Cook on medium-high heat until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side.
- Serve with Greek yogurt and garnish with green onion.