Did you know that emotional health is not just a psychological issue? Stress, mood swings, and symptoms of anxiety and depression can be just as much an issue with your body’s physiology, or how your body systems and organs function. While moving your body and eating healthy food (and talk therapy for some) is vitally important to good emotional health, sometimes you need an additional boost with dietary supplements.
There are a lot of emotional support supplements available on the market, but you have to be careful. Some are designed to perk you up, while others are designed to calm you down. If you’re the type of person that experiences many highs and lows, it can be difficult to know what to choose.
This is why we created MOOD Balance. MOOD Balance is an herbal supplement formulated to bring you to center.
Each of the herbs in MOOD balance are adaptogens. Adaptogen herbs work like a thermostat to sense imbalances and naturally correct them. They enable the body’s cells to access more energy and help the body utilize oxygen more efficiently. They’re called adaptogens because of their unique ability to “adapt” their function according to your body’s specific needs.
MOOD Balance Ingredients
Holy basil (also known as tulsi or Ocimum sanctum)
- Helps the body adapt better to stress
- Supports normal blood sugar levels
- May ease symptoms of PMS
Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea)
- Helps increase energy, stamina and strength
- Helps to improve memory and mental capacity
- Aids in athletic performance and allows for shorter post-workout recovery
- Herbal nutritional support for symptoms of anxiety and depression
Maca (Lepedium meyenii)
- Helps enhance energy, mood and memory
- Helps balance female hormones and menopause symptoms
- Helps improve libido in both men and women
Digestive enzymes (lipase, cellulase, lactase, amylase)
- Aids in the digestion of raw foods and herbs
- Helps reduce upset stomach
Try MOOD Balance for:
- Physical, mental and emotional stress
- Adrenal fatigue
- Blood sugar problems
- Hormone balance, PMS and menopause
- Low libido
- Energy, stamina and strength
- Memory and mental capacity
- Emotional eating
- Improved athletic performance and post-workout recovery
Whether or not you’re doing the SHAPE Program, MOOD Balance might be the missing piece that can help you reclaim your emotional health.
MOOD Balance is available on Amazon but be sure to talk to your SHAPE practitioner first. They can offer special pricing as well as customized dosage suggestions.
Medical disclaimer: This information is not intended or implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking medical treatment. Medical conditions require medical care.