- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 Tbsp flaxseed, ground
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tbsp lime juice Optional
- 1 Tbsp fresh cilantro, finely chopped Optional
- 1 tsp Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small batches, add cauliflower florets to a food processor and pulse until fine. (Smaller than rice grains).
- Put cauliflower in a microwave-safe bowl and cook for 2 minutes on high, stir, then cook for another 2 minutes. Let cool 1-2 minutes.
- Spoon cauliflower into a piece of cheesecloth or a clean dish towel, and squeeze out as much liquid as possible. (The drier the better).
- In a large bowl, mix together cauliflower, flaxseed, eggs, lime juice, cilantro, salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and spray with cooking spray.
- With wet hands, take a small amount of cauliflower mixture, about 3 tablespoons, and spread it onto the parchment paper in a thin disk. Spray top with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Carefully flip each tortilla and bake again for 8 more minutes. Let cool.
- When ready to serve, heat both sides on a dry skillet.
- If you don't want to use a microwave, you can use steamed or thawed frozen cauliflower, and skip step 2.
- Try replacing half or all cauliflower with broccoli or shredded zucchini.
- Shape into squares for sandwich bread.