- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup chicken broth, divided
- 4 cups Cauliflower rice or florets, diced
- 2 cups zucchini, diced
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Tbsp dried rosemary
- 1 tsp rubbed sage
- 2 tsp arrowroot powder
- white pepper, to taste
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add celery, onion and 1/4 cup of broth. Sauté until onions are translucent.
- Add 1/4 cup broth, cauliflower, zucchini and mushrooms and season with salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and sage. Cook uncovered until tender, about 10-15 minutes.
- Add remaining broth (saving 2 Tbsp) and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix arrowroot with remaining 2 Tbsp broth to make a slurry. Add slurry to vegetables and simmer uncovered until softened, about 15 minutes.
- Finish with salt and white pepper to taste.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable Chef's Tip: Poultry seasoning can be used in place of parsley, rosemary and sage.