- 1 large head cauliflower
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Remove the leaves and trim the stem end of the cauliflower, leaving the core intact.
- Using a large knife, cut the cauliflower from top to base into 3/4-inch-thick "steaks."
- Spritz each steak on both sides with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, sear the cauliflower steaks until golden brown, about 2 minutes each side.
- Gently transfer the steaks to a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Roast until tender, about 30 minutes, flipping once.