- 1 cup cauliflower rice see link in recipe notes
- 1 apple peeled and diced
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp milk unsweetened almond, coconut, rice or cow's milk
- 1 tsp cinnamon, apple pie or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp SweetLeaf Stevia powder or 1 packet
- In a small saucepan, add all ingredients and stir to combine.
- Cook on medium-low heat until cauliflower and apple are tender.
- Dust with additional cinnamon before serving.
1 serving = 1 cup vegetable, 1 serving fruit Click here for the Cauliflower Rice recipe. If you prefer the smoother texture of instant oats or cream of wheat, put cooked ingredients into a food processor or blender and pulse until it reaches desired consistency.