Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 2 eggs
- olive or coconut oil cooking spray
- 1/4 cup broth vegetable or chicken
- 1 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup snap or snow peas, halved
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1/2 cup onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups Cauliflower rice see link in recipe notes
- 2 Tbsp coconut aminos or Bragg Liquid Aminos or tamari soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 green onions, sliced for garnish
- In a large skillet, spritz with cooking spray and add eggs. Scramble and cook on medium heat until no longer runny. Remove scrambled eggs from pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add broth, red bell pepper, broccoli, snap or snow peas, celery, onion and garlic. Cook on medium-high until onions are translucent.
- Add cauliflower rice, coconut aminos, salt and pepper and stir to combine. Then add scrambled eggs.
- Top with green onions.