Caramel Apple Pie
- 1 apple
- 1/2 orange juice of
- 5 drops English Toffee SweetLeaf Stevia
- 1/4 tsp apple pie spice
- Peel, core and chop apple.
- Juice the ½ orange and add SweetLeaf Stevia drops.
- Place chopped apple on a piece of aluminum foil large enough to wrap the entire apple and shape it into a boat or bowl to keep the juices in.
- Sprinkle apple with apple pie spice.
- Pour juice mixture over the apple (in a foil boat), seal the foil.
- Bake at 325° F for about 15-20 minutes or until softened to your liking.