- 1 grapefruit
- SweetLeaf Stevia powder, to taste optional
- Cut grapefruit in half. Score each segment and around the perimeter of the grapefruit.
- Sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Drop broiler rack to middle of oven.
- Broil grapefruit until it puffs up out of grapefruit skin.
- Let cool before eating.
1 serving = 1 serving fruit Try without stevia first. The sweetness of the grapefruit is released when heated, so you may not need to sweeten it further. Sprinkle SweetLeaf Stevia powder, if necessary.