Boneless Buffalo Wings
- 8 oz chicken breasts cubed
- 4 Tbsp pickle juice
- 32 Nut Thins finely crushed or rice crackers
- 1 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup Frank's RedHot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Marinate chicken in pickle juice, about 10 minutes.
- In a shallow dish, mix together cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
- Coat each piece of chicken with cracker crumbs and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Toss with Frank's RedHot sauce.