- 1/3 cup flaxseed, ground
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 2 droppersful SweetLeaf Stevia Berry or Vanilla Creme
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix together all dry ingredients.
- Add eggs, applesauce, vanilla and stevia and stir to combine. Let sit 2-3 minutes to allow batter to thicken.
- Add the blueberries and stir gently.
- Spray regular-sized muffin tin with coconut oil spray and pour batter evenly over 9 wells.
- For small muffins, bake 15-20 minutes. For larger muffins, bake 25-30 minutes.
1 serving (3 muffins) = (a little less than) 2 tablespoons flaxseed, 2 oz protein, 1/2 serving fruit