Black Pepper Crusted Shrimp
- 4 oz shrimp
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp caper juice
- 16 Nut Thins, finely crushed or rice crackers
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Marinate shrimp in lemon and caper juices for 15 minutes.
- Blend crushed crackers, black pepper and sea salt into a fine coating.
- Thoroughly dry shrimp with a paper towel.
- Coat shrimp in crumb mixture.
- Spray a medium skillet with non-stick spray and heat over medium high heat.
- Carefully place each shrimp in the pan and cook turning once until shrimp is pink and cooked through, about 5 minutes.