- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup blueberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup blackberries fresh or frozen
- 1/4 cup raspberries fresh or frozen
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1/2 cup Xylitol
- 1 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 16 Blue Diamond Nut Thins Pecan or rice crackers
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of Celtic Sea Salt
- coconut oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a saucepan, add berries, water, xylitol and arrowroot powder.
- Cook on medium-low heat until it starts to bubble and thicken.
- In a zip-top bag, add Nut Thins and cinnamon and crush with a rolling pin. (You can also use a food processor).
- Spritz a small baking dish with cooking spray and add berry mixture.
- Sprinkle Nut Thin mixture on top of berries in an even layer. Sprinkle with salt.
- Bake 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool before serving.
1 serving = 1 serving fruit, 1/2 daily allotment of crackers Phase II Variation: add chopped walnuts or pecans to Nut Thin mixture.