- 1 lb steak, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 large onion, choped
- 2 Tbsp arrowroot powder
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- salt and pepper, to taste
- olive oil cooking spray
- Spritz a large skillet with cooking spray.
- In a hot skillet, brown steak on all sides. Once steak is cooked, remove and set aside.
- Add onions to skillet and cook on medium-high heat, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms to the onions and continue cooking 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add the arrowroot powder and stir until onions and mushrooms are well-coated.
- Add the steak back to the pan and slowly add the broth, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil.
- Let simmer 8-10 minutes or until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove pan from heat and stir in yogurt.