- 6 oz tomato paste no added sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 6 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp onion, finely minced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and minced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- SweetLeaf Stevia, to taste
- salt and pepper, to taste
- water for desired consistency
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan, mix well and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for at least 5 minutes, adding a little water to achieve desired consistency and to prevent scorching.
- Store in a glass jar in the refrigerator.