Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- olive oil cooking spray
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp Celtic sea salt
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a baking dish, place Brussels sprouts in a single layer.
- Spritz with olive oil cooking spray and sprinkle with garlic powder, pepper and Celtic Sea Salt.
- Mix Brussels sprouts so they coat evenly with oil and spices.
- Bake until just fork tender and let cool.
- In a skillet, spritz olive oil cooking spray and add Brussels sprouts and balsamic vinegar.
- Let cook until vinegar caramelizes, adding water to prevent scorching, if necessary.