Baked Stuffed Lobster
- 4 oz raw lobster tail
- 16 Nut Thins finely crushed or rice crackers
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth or water
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp onion powder
- paprika to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon wedges
- Mix cracker crumbs with spices, garlic and onion.
- Stuff lobster tail with cracker crumb mix and place into baking dish stuffing side up.
- Pour vegetable broth over the lobster, dust the lobster with paprika.
- Bake at 350°F for approximately 20 minutes.
- Broil for additional 1-2 minutes to brown.
- Serve with lemon wedges.
Add parmesan cheese to the stuffing and serve with melted butter.