Baked Lobster with Spicy Lemon Sauce
- 4 oz lobster tail sliced
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp garlic minced
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 8 Nut Thins finely crushed or rice crackers
- pinch sweet paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- lemon slices
- pinch lemon zest
- fresh parsley for garnish
- In a small saucepan, combine lemon juice, water, garlic and red pepper flakes.
- Bring to a boil and reduce liquid.
- In a small baking dish, lay out slices of lobster.
- Pour lemon sauce over lobster and sprinkle with cracker crumbs, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Bake lobster slices at 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes or until lobster is fully cooked.
- Add a little extra water if needed so lobster doesn’t burn.
- Garnish with lemon slices, lemon zest and parsley.