- 2 cups asparagus
- 2 cups broth chicken or vegetable
- 3 Tbsp Bragg Liquid Aminos or coconut aminos or tamari soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp onion chopped
- 1/4 tsp thyme
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and pepper to taste
- Trim asparagus to remove the tough ends of the stalk and steam until soft.
- Puree asparagus with broth and spices in a blender or food processor.
- Heat soup in a saucepan before serving.
1 serving = 2 cups vegetable Phase II Variation: Saute the onion in butter, add milk or cream.